Tracking, logs, wind-mapping, instruments (speed, variometer, altimeter, bearing), timers, waypoints, offline maps, overlays and more! The Hot Air Balloon is an app that keeps track of all your flight information and navigation so you can focus on the flight. Includes everything you need for navigation, tracking and logging. The app also features advanced wind-mapping with integrated wind data sharing and map-processing such as offline overlays of sensitive areas and competition maps.
- Flight instruments: Speed, Variometer, Bearing and Altimeter, using barometer if present!
- Track: Records your flight path and altitude
- Logging: View, interact and share recorded tracks. Integrated with Google Earth and Gmail!
- Network: Your data can be shared in real time with anyone on the same network code. On www.paamand.eu/hotair, the retrieve vehicle can see your position online and wind data is integrated from multiple ballons (beta).
- Maps: Navigate with the standard Google Map or with terrain/satellite mode
- Overlays: Import map details such as powerlines or sensitive areas in open formats such as KML, XML, AIP, JPG or PNG.
- Offline: Fly with offline maps or even competition maps using memory-optimised tiles
- Waypoints and Geometry: Add markers and targets on the fly. Even geometries such as projection lines, areas or circles!
- Wind projections: The app keeps track on direction and velocity of winds in all altitudes you have been to, visualized as projections on the map!
公開元: Rune Paamand
利用制限など: 3 歳以上