Featured three times on Lifehacker as one of the best tools for getting things done! Permanote is the text editor of choice for professionals and hobbyists.
Formerly Nebulous Notes, Permanote is an iOS text editor that saves everything to Dropbox. There's a reason I've been getting emails for years from correspondents at BBC, writers for the New Yorker, and businessmen trying to organize their thoughts. I also wrote a 200+ page book myself, so I use my own app every day. Permanote is also the ONLY iOS text editor that selectively edits and syncs text files in ANY Dropbox folder seamlessly.
Permanote is flexible enough to handle the little tasks too, like making shopping or karaoke lists. You could use another note-taking app, but with every other solution, you will eventually have to email the file to yourself. With Dropbox, syncing is seamless, and works on nearly every device. And if you don't want to use Dropbox, that's fine too.
Note: You cannot edit Word Documents or PDFs with Permanote
- Open and edit all plain-text files (.txt, .md, .c, etc.)
- Open files from ANY Dropbox folder
- Pinch-to-zoom on text
- Flush, full-screen support for "Writeroom"-style editing
- Shortcuts lets you add an extra row of keys to the keyboard
- Preview files in HTML, MarkDown, MultiMarkdown, Rich Text-RTF
- Full Dropbox file search
- Shortcuts include macros like timestamps and inserting newlines
- Supports saving and opening in all file encodings (useful for international users)
- Touch ID support
- iPad sidebar support
- VoiceOver hints
- Hashtags for tagging notes
- "Insert Tab" key
- Turn off word-wrapping
- Dropbox keeps track of every version of your file. iCloud and SkyDrive do not do this, so if you make an unwanted change, which sometimes happens automatically with cloud services, good luck.
- Dropbox does one thing, and one thing well, which is store files. Google Drive tries to make you use their proprietary cloud format when editing docs. If Google were to every shut down or make their old formats obsolete, how would you redeem your files?
- Dropbox syncs everything with your desktop, as an last resort. And their desktop app is FAST.
If you don't want to use Dropbox, Permanote will work just fine, but if you care about the notes you have saved on your phone or tablet, you're going to want some sort of backup.
"Wow, I do so LOVE your app." - Merlin Mann, creator of 43 Folders
"This is quite possibly the best tool for any writer, blogger, or journalist that needs to get work done on-the-go" - AppAdvice.com
"If you feel really geeky about your note-taking, give Nebulous Notes a shot." - geek.com
公開元:Nuclear Elements, Inc.